The Shrewsbury development located south of Oteley Road adjacent to the Shrewsbury FC ground, is a 105-acre mixed use development.
Land Improvement Holdings is acting as master developer and has procured a new utility infrastructure network so that all plots will be sold on as serviced plots for residential and commercial uses.
The project masterplan consists of the following:
- 550 homes
- C.50,000 sqm of commercial space
- 70 bed care home
- Community and leisure space
Gattica has undertaken an advisory role on the Shrewsbury development for Land Improvement Holdings; overseeing all the utility interfaces for site master planning, the design program and procurement. We are then acting as the client’s agent to manage the utility supplier, as they provide new services to the site.
- Engagement with utility companies to enable design of offsite gas and electricity reinforcements
- Gattica procured an infrastructure agreement with WPD for a new 6MVA HV circuit that will link between 2 primary substations.
- Coordination of the installation of onsite potable water, electricity, communications and gas supply, ensuring design incorporates allowances for supply to the remaining phases
- Review of space planning and clash checking for all utilities
Download Case Study