Our director, Mark Temple, is attending the Highways event at Highways UK on the 7/8 November at the NEC in Birmingham. He has been asked to present on 'Change – Managing Statutory Undertaker Risk'.
The content is to state the problem the industry faces with supported evidence, and what his proposal is to resolve the problem would be.
Each presentation lasts only 5minutes, as well as our presentation, there will also be discussions on:
- Change - Designing to a budget/standardised unit costing
- Change - Infrastructure delivery partners taking ownership for market transition
- Change - Funding the whole UK roads network
- Change - A more diverse Highways sector
- Change - Rethinking of sustainable road construction
- Change - Adoption of modular construction
Once all speakers have presented, there will be a vote and a group set up to take forward the proposal to resolve the winning problem.
We’d like to wish Mark the best of luck with his presentation. If you would like to learn more about the event please click here: https://www.highways-uk.com/